Australia is an expansive country that is famous for being multicultural, affluent and blessed with natural splendor. Irrespective of the city you decide to visit, there will always be a music festival, movie launch, art-gallery opening, live band or an offbeat theatre production waiting to welcome you. The country has a timelessly captivating culture of aboriginal arts.
- Visit the Lotus Eaters Café for its rustic décor and amazing egg-filled breakfasts, soups and curries.
- Plan a trip to MONA, a museum located 12 kilometers north of the city center of Hobart and occupying a peninsula that is jutting into the Derwent River.
- For the adventurous soul, the best option is to hire a 4WD and venture off the road, towards Australia’s secluded corners and national parks that are perfectly crafted for camping trips taken down the dirt road.
- The Brisbane Water National Park, located on the north side of Hawkesbury River, is another major attraction that must not be missed.
- History buffs can also visit the Wellington Caves and Phosphate Mine, which were discovered in 1830.
An ETA Tourist Visa for Australia can be applied for online, and is typically granted within minutes.