One of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, Dubai is visited by hordes of travelers every year. Culinary delights, shopping festivals and a wide range of adventure activities define a Dubai vacation. Whether you come here on a trip with your friends or your family, this city ensures that you keep coming back.
- Be prepared to be mesmerized by the view atop the observation deck of Burj Khalifa, the lofty buildings diminishing in size when compared to the world’s tallest building.
- Sightseeing in Dubai is an enchanting experience when you are aboard a dinner cruise offering panoramic night views along with the most delectable of Middle Eastern flavors.
- Visit the Al Fahidi Historic District to get lost in its rich heritage of buildings containing craft shops, courtyard cafes, boutique hotels, art galleries and museums.
- Dubai also offers exciting shopping opportunities, with unique gifts and great deals available at spots such as Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and the popular Gold Souk.
- If you are an adventure buff, the city has activities like skydiving, zorbing, desert safari in the sand dunes, scuba diving, skiing and hot-air ballooning to offer.
Tourists who wish to stay in the United Arab Emirates for a month or less may acquire a visitor visa for free upon arrival.