Avail UAE visa faster and cheaper through our 8 locations in India. Obtaining the Visa is necessary for all visitors unless they come from visa exempt nations or are qualified for visa on arrival.
- Services available for all types of visas such as ‘Tourist’ , ‘Short term , 'Single entry Tourist’ , ‘Short term' , 'Multiple entry’, ‘Long term', 'Single entry ’ , ‘Transit Visa’ and ‘Long term , Multiple entry’.
- Payment for services safe and easy, with multiple convenient options available online and offline.
- Quick and efficient application, payment and tracking of visa application status.
- Validity of passport should be more than 6 months from date of arrival in UAE.
- The decision to grant or reject the visa is sole discretion of UAE immigration and their decision is final.
- UAE visa is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-extendable.
- UAE visa application cannot be recalled once it’s submitted to UAE immigrations.
- An approved UAE visa may be cancelled within the validity of visa with cancellation charges.
- Children below age of 18 years to be accompanied with their parents.
- If travelling with guardians from India, kindly contact local city office.
- If required, applicants might be asked to furnish more documents.
- Certain airports in India require “Ok to Board” remarks in PNR for which local city office must be contacted.
- Passport: Copy of first & last page of passport with the validity of minimum six months.
- Photo Specification: Copy of passport size photographs with 60%-80% face coverage, light background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
If aged over 60 years:
a) Evidence of medical insurance for entire period of stay
If aged under 18 years:
a) Required to attach the accompanies passport copy visa copy and birth certificate with the visa application for children under the legal age (18 Years).